Dolphin Ranger Beluga
Become a real Dolphin Ranger.
Have you already earned your Dolphin Ranger Bottlenose dolphin certification? Then you are ready for your next adventure! You are well on your way to becoming a real ranger, learning more about marine life and improving your diving techniques. This is the course for the experienced Bottlenose diver. When you are ready you are a real Dolphin Ranger Beluga!
The Dolphin Ranger program consists of 3 parts
As an IDD organisation we want to teach children the rules of diving in a familiar, fun and simple way. Therefore we have divided the program into 3 parts.
What we are going to do
- You learn through theory and practice to further improve your diving techniques.
- You do at least 10 practice dives in the pool or confied open water
- Maximum diving depth is 3 metres
What you need
- Minimum age for participation: 7
Swimming certificate A.
- Dolphin rangers certificate or equivalent
- you've already made 10 free dives
After completing the course you will receive the IDD Dolphin Ranger Beluga certification. With this certification you are allowed, under supervision of an IDD officer, to dive together with a certified Dolphin Ranger Tumbler or Beluga up to a maximum of 3 meters.
Only one more certification to become a full Ranger. Check out how to get your Orca certification!
Cool? Thought so. Sign up!
Come to one of the affiliated diving schools and register for the Dolphin Ranger course.