Dolphin Ranger Orca
Become a real Dolphin Ranger.
Have you already earned your Dolphin Ranger Rocker and Beluga rating? Then you are now ready for your last certification to become a real ranger! We go one step further. You are now an experienced pool diver and you will learn how to help your instructor underwater. We are going to make two real Orcadives in the open water.
The Dolphin Ranger program consists of 3 parts
As an IDD organization we want to teach children the rules of diving in a familiar, fun and simple way. Therefore we have divided the program into 3 parts:
What we are going to do
- You will learn with theory and practice how to dive safely in open water.
You do at least 10 practice dives in the pool or confined open water.
- You're going to learn how to help your instructor with the exercises you learned as a Rocker and Beluga yourself.
- You will make 2 orientation dives in the open water.
- Maximum dive depth is 6 meters
What you need
- Minimum age for participation: 8 years
- Swimming certificate A
- Beluga Brevet Dolphin rangers or equivalent
- You have made at least 15 free dives
After completion of the course you will receive your IDD Dolphin Ranger Orca certification. With this certification you are allowed to dive under supervision of an IDD officer together with a certified Dolphin Ranger Tumbler, Beluga or Orca up to a maximum of 3 meters.
Cool? Thought so. Sign up!
Come to one of the affiliated diving schools and register for the Dolphin Ranger course.