Experience the underwater world.
Want to try out diving and see if it suits you? Make an introductory dive and get carried away to another world. You will experience what it is like to be underwater in a swimming pool or in the open water without immediately committing to a diving course.
What are we going to do?
We can offer tailor-made solutions to the student, because we work with a modular learning system.
- You will get the explanation you need to make an orientation dive.
- You make 1 orientation dive in the pool and / or sheltered outdoor water under the guidance of an IDD divemaster or higher.
- Maximum diving depth is up to 6 metres
What do you need?
- Minimum age for participation: 10 years
Other great (continuation) beginners courses
With an introductory dive you will have a fun day and experience what it is like to breathe underwater. Do you want to take a step further, but you are not sure yet whether you want to get your full Open Water Diver certification, then take a look at the Ocean Explorer program. This is the extended introduction to the full Open Water certification.
But of course you can also register directly for the Open Water Diver certification.
Not yet 10 but you want to dive?
Then we are 2 possibilities:
- Dolphin Ranger orientation is the same as the introductory dive but for under 10 year olds.
- Dolphin Ranger Tumbler