Diving from a boat brings unlimited possibilities.
Sail to the most beautiful spot and splash there you go. Relaxed sailing to the most beautiful dive spots, diving suit on, equipment in order and the water. Directly on the spot where you want to be. Enjoy the underwater world. A great experience. Many of the most beautiful dive spots can only be reached by boat. Diving from a boat is not difficult. However, it is important that you know what to take into account. It is also useful if you know the boat terms. This IDD Boat Diver course is ideal for divers who only have experience with shore diving.
What we are going to do
- We'll familiarize you with boat terms.
- We teach you the procedures and rules of conduct. Where to get out of the water. Where is the best place to put your diving equipment.
- Of course we also pay attention to safety on board and during sailing.
What you need
- You are at least 10 years old
- You are in possession of a (junior) open water diver certificate
After getting certified you can book your own dives and set off on your own boat in search of even more adventure.
Come to one of the affiliated 'Take the Challenge' diving schools and register for the Boat Diver course.